Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Mum/Dad/Best Friend/Sister/Brother/Daughter/Son, Happy Birthday to you! And now it’s time for the gift. Look what I got you!
Who doesn’t love to give as much as (if not more than) to receive and that fuzzy giving feeling is made all the better when the gift is something just a little bit different. If you’re racking your brains trying to think of something that has the ‘Oooh look,’ factor here are a few ideas to get you started.
- Afternoon Tea for 2 is always such a treat and gives both of you an occasion to put on the glad rags, spend some quality time together and, of course, treat yourselves to a three tiered platter of deliciousness. Many hotels do afternoon tea specials and offer special gift vouchers that you can include with your personalised birthday card.
- What to get for the person who literally has everything? Why not consider having a star named after them and presenting their certificate in a beautiful frame. Many companies will include intergalactic facts, information on the history of stars and a photo of your star in the night sky.
- Animal adoption is another lovely way to say Happy Birthday, particularly if you know the birthday boy or girl is passionate about protecting wildlife. Before you buy it’s worth doing your research on the various different charities offering adoption as a special gift, to make sure you are 100% happy with their ethos and credentials.
- If you have a bit of time before the birthday, a photo book is a gorgeous way of documenting your friendship or relationship with the recipient and Facebook makes it super easy to access photos and download them for printing. You can then add your own text and captions. Photobooks are especially great for milestone birthdays from 21 all the way up to 100!
- Personalised birthday cards really do have that extra WOW factor and show that a lot of thought has gone into the card selection process! And personalised birthday cards that include a beautiful arrangement of fresh flowers will really stand out on the mantelpiece.
We offer a whole range of personalised birthday cards and other floral gifts so you can send a big floral hug to your loved one on their special day. Each card or gift can be personalised with your own unique message of up to 100 characters. Why not have a browse through our special birthday gift range here.