As the chilly nights draw in and the mornings are starting to bite, here are some of our top tips for making your home the perfect cosy haven through the colder months.
1) The flicker from the tiny flame of a humble tealight can really warm up the feel of a room and add a lovely cosy ambiance. Our stunning Tealight arrangements feature beautiful roses and orchids inside a chic and contemporary tea light holder that will complement any style of décor. And when the blooms have faded just pop a scented tea light into the holder as you sit back to watch your favourite movie or enjoy some peace and calm with a good book.
2) Create a winter wonderland indoors by placing a pair of dwarf conifers in small silver covered pots - you can plant them out in the springtime too! Add a pure white, faux fur rug and some oversized silver and glittering white baubles in matching tall glass vases with some tiny LED fairy lights to really set a stunning scene. Simple, quick, and magic.
3) Sweet wicker baskets or a shoebox covered with fabric or pretty paper can be filled with tiny baubles, fern sprigs, dried out red and golden leaves, glittery dried orange peel, ribbons and dinky fairy lights to put on a shelf, hearth, or dining table. Our trug baskets would be just perfect for this idea!
4) Transform your lounge for winter by adding a few new accessories and making your sofa THE place you'll want to snuggle down on as the nights draw in. Whether you choose a theme of white and silver, green and gold, rich reds and browns, or any other combination that suits your home, adding some new cushions and a luxurious throw blanket will make your sofa really inviting when it's dark and cold outside.
5) For another take on the pretty candle holder, take a look at our pretty Terrariums, filled with vibrant blooms and the prettiest winter green foliage. When the flowers are past their best, why not place a candle inside and pop it on the mantelpiece or coffee table for a lovely cosy glow.